A global leader in Big Data analytics and Fintech, ActiveViam is a software company with offices in London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
ActiveViam clients are 50% of the world largest financial institutions in the world. This includes global investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, CCPs, exchange houses…
We empower businesses via our exclusive technology, Atoti, providing clients with cutting-edge technology that allows them to respond to real-time data analytics needs, serving operational decision-making.
Our goal at ActiveViam, is to let organizations not only make decisions faster, but better; to not only reach their data, but their potential; to not only see their data, but find their way into the future.
We seek a Senior Sales Executive to win new clients for ActiveViam in France, Benelux and the Nordics. Reporting to the EMEA Sales Director, you will be responsible for your territory with the goal of expanding the usage of our solutions and tools at Financial Institutions. Some travel involved.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a strong experience in sales who wants to be part of an ambitious, multi-award winning and growing company in the data analytics and fintech industry.
We are looking for a real hunter who loves to close new accounts and open new avenues.
The role requires a team player with strong interpersonal, networking and ‘hunter’ sales skills. The ability to handle multiple complex initiatives and opportunities in a fast-paced environment is essential. Knowledge of the financial services industry and regulatory landscape is strongly preferred.
Research and Market Knowledge
- Conduct market research to maintain awareness of current EMEA capital markets (including clients and competitors)
- Propose and implement creative ideas to approach new business (new leads, new clients, new markets)
- Research and identify potential clients and markets, as well as identifying key decision makers at those institutions
- Review financial press daily, and staying abreast with FinTech developments
- Grow your FinTech knowledge and maintain an in-depth understanding of our platforms, and a sound understanding of the financial services & regulatory landscape
- You will seek and contact prospective clients to uncover new leads, opportunities and ultimately source new business across the UK financial institutions
- You will present our offering and you will organize demos to prospects with the help of the Business Development team (pre-sales)
- You will maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities and close new accounts
Contribute to the sales strategy
You will work with the EMEA New Business Sales Director, the Global Sales team and the Business Development teams to:
- Develop the best strategies for your territory and optimize the sales process
- Contribute to defining new business cases and applications for the solution
- Education: minimum Graduate degree level (M2) from a top ranked Business School or University
- Experience: 5+ years of experience selling software with a consultative selling approach to large accounts as a hunter
- Previous experience in the FinTech area with proven commercial track record
- Excellent communication and ‘soft’ skills
- Ability to articulate complex propositions to a variety of prospective clients at C-Level
- Languages: fluent in French and English [essential]. Additional language [desirable]
- Commercial acumen: analytical skills to determine client business needs and requirements
- A real appetite for and desire to close deals (it is a sales role after all!)
What we offer
- Environment – best of both worlds: start-up and larger corporate
- Clients – a substantial number of top-ranked financial institutions are (y)our clients
- Excellence – the opportunity to sell a world-leading platform with cutting-edge technology in the in-memory and analytics space
- International exposure – a multicultural environment where you will use your language skills every day and will travel across Europe on a regular basis
- Opportunities to develop your own sales team in the future depending on your business growth
- A competitive salary and commission
Last, but not least:
- Career development opportunities (horizontally and laterally)
- A very friendly, dynamic, social and collaborative team
- A great office in the heart of Paris (Louvre-Rivoli/Chatelet)
- Company events such as a summer garden party and a winter seminar in the French Alps
- Health & Life insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle scheme, Length of Service, Lunch vouchers, Time Saving Account, Fitness room, shower and kitchen at the office, team buildings, free coffee, …